1. Rong-TSorng Wang (201?), “Reliability Evaluation Techniques”, a chapter of “Energy Efficient Fault Tolerant Systems”, Editors (Prof Dhiraj K Pradhan / Dr Jimson Mathew / Dr Rishad Shafik, University of Bristol)
2. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2012), “A dependent model for fault tolerant software systems during debugging”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.61, No.2, pp.504-515.
3. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2007), “A reliability model for multivariate exponential distributions”, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Vol.98, No.5, pp.1033-1042.
4. R. Wang (2005), “A mixture and self-exciting model for software reliability”, Statistics and Probability Letters, Vol.72, No.3, pp.187-194.
1. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2012) A stochastic model for N-version programming system during debugging
NSC 101-2118-M-029 -001
2. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2010) Bivariate distributions on counting processes
NSC 99-2118-M-029 -007
3. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2009) Properties of bivariate exponential models and their applications
NSC 98-2118-M-029 -002
4. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2008) On Martingale Approach to Software Reliability
NSC 97-2118-M-029 -007
5. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2007) Modeling Software Failure Occurrences with Aftereffects.
6. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2006) Bivariate Counting Process for Software Reliability with Imperfect Elimination and Propagation of Faults.
7. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2005) Properties of a Self-exciting Point Process with Mixture.
8. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2003) On Imperfect Debugging for Software Reliability with Optimal Release Time.
9. Rong-Tsorng Wang (2002) Reliability Models with Dependence Between Components.
1. Stochastic Processes and Mathematical Statistics
2. Reliability Theory and Reliability Modeling
3. Software Reliability Modeling and Fault-Tolerance
Stochastic Processes, Mathematical Statistics, Survey Sampling, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics